Suffering from premature ejaculation and you would like to know how to deal with your early ejaculation? If you ejaculate while having s e x, before penetration or as soon as you penetrate you can be sure that you are suffering from premature ejaculation (PE) and if you would like to learn how to deal with this predicament you find yourself in, read on.
Premature Ejaculation Meaning
According to the manual that is made use of by psychologists and psychiatrists all over the globe, to make a clinical diagnosis, (called DSM-V), early ejaculation is defined to be a s e x u a l disorder, only when the following criterion is found to be true:
“Ejaculation with minimal s e x u a l stimulation before or shortly after penetration and before the person wishes it. The condition is persistent or occurs frequently and causes significant distress.”
What Brings About Early Ejaculation?
One of the most common of all the s e x u a l disorders in men all over the globe is premature ejaculation. Estimates show that 4 – 39% males suffer from PE. The truth is that there really is no universal premature ejaculation definition. But in general, this is when a man ejaculates in less than a couple of minutes of starting to have s e x, though the reality is that there really is no premature ejaculation time frame. Another definition would be that the man is not at all able to control his ejaculation and ejaculates very soon after starting to have s e x.
There are a number of reasons that bring about premature ejaculation and these include:
- The skin of the p e n i s is hypersensitive.
- Issues with relationships.
- Performance anxiety.
Various Treatments Available For Early Ejaculation
If you are suffering from premature ejaculation, the first thing you should do is relax – there is a solution for this. In fact, there are many solutions that are there for treating this issue and more than one of them would be just perfect for you, in helping you treat this issue and start leading a normal and healthy s e x life.
Here are some of the treatments that are available to you, for the treatment of early ejaculation:
- Exercise For Premature Ejaculation: There are various exercises that you can do, to treat this condition. Some of these exercises are perineal floor electrostimulation exercises, Kegel exercises, muscle contraction achievement by physio-kinesiotherapy and many others.
- Topical Drugs: Before having s e x, using a condom or without using a condom, there are some topical drugs that can be applied like local anesthetic creams which cause reduction in stimulation to take place. A couple of such creams are prilocaine and lidocaine and these help in improving the amount of time during s e x u a l intercourse, before ejaculation can happen.
- Foods To Cure Premature Ejaculation: Watermelon works just great to prevent PE. Asparagus has glycosides and phytochemicals in it that are excellent for reproductive health. Carrots have carotenoids and flavonoids in them and they strengthen the muscles of male organs. Dark chocolate has arginine in it and this boosts arousal.
- Couples Therapy: In many cases of early ejaculation, there is a psychological cause. If this problem crops up at the very start of a newly formed s e x u a l relationship, chances are very high that as the relationship evolves in time, this issue will get sorted out. But if the problem continues, it is best that the couple opt for couples therapy from a doctor who specializes in s e x u a l relationships.
- Medicines: When it comes to medications for this issue, you can be very sure of one thing, it would be tough for you to find a doctor who would prescribe premature ejaculation pills for you – without taking from you a thorough s e x u a l history of yourself.
Do Not Be Shy Or Afraid Of Seeing A Doctor
If you are suffering from early ejaculation, you might feel embarrassed of seeing a doctor and as such you might avoid doing so. This would prove to be extremely detrimental not only to you, but also to your partner. This is because the longer you neglect premature ejaculation, your condition could get worse. That is why, it is advisable that you see your doctor immediately.
And there is really nothing to be embarrassed or afraid of. Millions of men all over the world find themselves in precisely the same predicament as you do. But after visiting their doctor, they have been given a line of treatment that has helped them cure this serious issue. When you see a doctor for early ejaculation, he/she would ask you certain questions, to get to a solution for you. Some of these questions could be of the likes of:
- Does this issue arise everytime you have s e x or only some times?
- Does your partner or you feel frustrated or annoyed when this problem arises?
- Since when have you been suffering from this issue?
- How often are you faced with this issue?
- Are you able to delay ejaculating until after the time you have penetrated?
- To what extent has your quality of life been affected because of this problem?
- How has this issue affected your s e x life?
These are some of the key questions that the doctor would ask you, when you go for treatment for premature ejaculation. As you can see, there is nothing to get embarrassed or afraid of. This is the normal line of questioning that any doctor anywhere in the world would take, when dealing with a patient who comes for treating early ejaculation.
The Right Time To Talk To Your Doctor
When you find yourself ejaculating much earlier than you should when having s e x, it is the right time for you to see a doctor. Keep in mind, the longer you delay seeking treatment for this issue, the longer you are delaying this problem and letting it grow on you. Premature ejaculation is a problem that is common with millions of men all over the world. And, the best part is that it is treatable! So, if you know you are suffering from early ejaculation, the right time to see a doctor – is right now!