How Your Erectile Dysfunction Is Treated? Treatments are available! Millions of men all over the planet suffer from ED and the truth is – all of them are extremely concerned about this serious issue. This is because when a man is impotent, he is not able to have s e x and that is definitely a major cause of worry, not just to him, but also to his partner. But that is not all the worry that a man has, when he is impotent.
Problems Arising Because Of Erectile Dysfunction
Impotency can give rise to all kinds of problems and not all of them are s e x u a l. Take a look at the kind of problems you will find yourself facing, if you suffer from ED.
- You tend to get stressed out.
- Get irritated and angry at all times.
- Are not able to concentrate on anything, not even your job.
- Suffer from low self esteem and lack of confidence.
- You suffer from anxiety.
- Suffer from depression.
Many Causes for Erectile Dysfunction
Yes, there are a number of reasons why you could be suffering from ED and these are:
- Physical factors like smoking, taking prescription drugs, low levels of testosterone, blood vessel disorders, surgery, drug abuse, nerve damage due to diabetes, high blood pressure, alcoholism and stroke.
- Psychological factors such as depression, relationship problems, anxiety or stress because of the job, guilt feelings, effects of some s e x u a l trauma of the past and issues with performance s*xually.
Various Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options Are Available
No matter what the reason for your impotency, rest assured that there are various kinds of treatments that are available for this issue and millions of men are using these treatments and enjoying a fantastic s e x life. And now so can you!
If you find yourself experiencing erectile dysfunction symptoms, there are various treatment methods that are available to you:
- Foods to Cure Erectile Dysfunction: There are some foods that work great in helping with impotency. Having a cup of coffee every day, helps a lot as it has been proved that caffeine can prevent erectile dysfunction. Avocados have zinc in them, which has the capability to increase the level of testosterone. Carrots contain carotenoids and these are great for improving male fertility. Eating spinach is a great way to boost your testosterone level.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment over The Counter: Yes, there are a number of ED treatments that can be purchased by you over the counter. Ginseng is a herbal remedy that is extremely popular. It is supposed to not only improve s e x u a l functioning, but it is also supposed to help immensely with fertility. This is available in the form of a cream or in the form of pills. Yohimbine is a herbal supplement which is obtained from the bark of a tree in Africa and it is also a treatment for erectile dysfunction. L-arginine could possibly treat ED by increasing the flow of blood into the p e n i s. Dihydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) can be found in yams and some soy products and it could be effective in treating impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction Cure Exercise: There are a number of exercises to help you with treating ED. Kegels, also called pelvic floor exercises, are the most helpful for impotency, more so the one known as pubococcygeus. Aerobic exercises are also known to help people who suffer from erectile dysfunction. Pilates are also a great way of treating ED.
- Erectile Dysfunction Vasodilator: It is also possible to get an erection by using a medication that is known as a vasodilator. This medicine works by expanding the blood vessels and letting the p e nis get engorged with blood.
- Simple Trick To Cure ED: At times, curing impotency could be simpler than you imagine it to be. Sometimes it can be as simple as you eating the right foods. Or, it can also be as simple as you walking for 30 minutes a day. It matters if your waistline is trim, so stay trim. Ask your physician to check you and see that your vascular system is in good shape.
- Which Erectile Dysfunction Drug Is Best?: There are many drugs that are available for treating impotency. But which drug is best for you and what is the right dosage for you of the drug, would depend on your age and other factors like your past and present medical condition. Though there are obvious benefits associated with taking these kinds of medications, there are also certain risks that are involved. Your doctor would be the best person to advise you about which drug is the best for you to take to treat your ED.
Other Options Available To Treat Erectile Dysfunction
Yes, there are also various other options that are available to you, to treat impotency.
- Nutritional supplements are a great way of treating ED.
- Another way of treating impotency is by acupuncture.
- If you have emotional or psychological problems that are causing ED, then you would do well to see a therapist or a counselor.
- Garlic is known as a s e x rejuvenator and it is extremely useful in treating s e x u a l impotence.
- Onions are another superb way of treating erectile dysfunction, as they are a very highly effective aphrodisiac and one of the best stimulants for the male libido.
- Lady’s Fingers are also a great way to improve s e x u a l vigor and combat male impotence.
- Asparagus dried roots are used as an aphrodisiac to treat ED.
Erectile Dysfunction Can Be Treated!
Yes, no matter how gloomy the situation seems to appear to be to you, have no doubt about the fact that if you are impotent, there are various treatment options that are available to you, as you can clearly see above. If you are still in doubt, all you have to do is go and see your doctor and you will get all the help and guidance in getting what is the very best treatment method for you, to treat your Erectile Dysfunction.