Why your concern about impotence is necessary is a subject you need to know about as male s e x u a l impotence is something that is very serious and if you neglect it, it can cause you more harm than you probably know.
What Is Male Impotency?
If you find it tough to get an erection on a regular basis, long enough for you to have s e x, then chances are very likely that you are impotent, that then would be a broad impotence medical definition. It is just a myth that only men who are old, are affected by erectile dysfunction symptoms and the reality is that any man of almost any age can get impotent. In fact studies have been done that indicate that 1 out of 4 men who are less than 40 years of age, suffer from impotence.
It is also a myth that once you are impotent you have to live with it and remain impotent for the rest of your life. This is not at all true and do not for one moment believe this! Studies have shown that erectile dysfunction treatment is not being given as much as it should be, as many men neglect to go for this kind of treatment, for various reasons.
What Is The Main Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction?
Millions of men all over the world, since ages, have suffered from impotency, also known as erectile dysfunction (ED) and there are numerous reasons for them suffering from this serious ailment. The problem is, there is not just one cause that contributes to men suffering from ED, but many. Different men would suffer from male impotency, due to diverse reasons.
There are physical causes and psychological causes that could contribute to you being impotent.
• Some of the physical causes that bring about impotence in men are clogged blood vessels, Parkinson’s disease, sleep disorders, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, alcoholism, metabolic syndrome, high cholesterol, substance abuse, injury to the penis, treatments for an enlarged prostate, obesity, tobacco use, prostate cancer treatments, smoking and spinal cord injuries.
• There are also many psychological causes that contribute to bringing about impotence in men and these are anxiety, stress, various mental health issues, depression and also relationship issues that are brought about because of poor communication, stress and various other factors.
• There are some men who suffer from ED due to a combination of both psychological and physical factors.
Impotence Treatment And Prevention
There are many treatments that are available for treating erectile dysfunction. But what is really important for you to know is that, you can also prevent yourself from getting impotent. Here’s how:
- Take all the necessary steps to ensure that you avoid anxiety and stress.
- Do not drink excess of alcohol.
- If you are obese, lose weight. If you are not obese, ensure that you do not put on too much weight.
- Do not smoke and if you do, quit smoking at once.
- If you suffer from depression or other mental health problems, get treatment for the same at once.
- Do pelvic floor exercises on a regular basis.
- Do not indulge in substance abuse.
Why You Should Not Take Impotence Lightly
If you even suspect that you are suffering from male impotency, you should immediately take steps to stop this, by getting treated for it. This is because erectile dysfunction can give rise to some very serious issues, not all of which are s e x u a l l y related. Here are some of the impotent man behavior major problems that could arise due to your being impotent:
- You tend to get very stressed out as a result of being impotent. No matter what you find yourself doing, even the simplest task, would make you feel stressed.
- Your job would get affected as you would not be able to focus properly to do your job right.
- Almost all of the time you tend to be angry and feel agitated, even when you are with the people you care for most.
- Pressure starts to build up within you as time goes by and your impotency starts to grow on you and affect you and you realize that you are no longer able to get an erection to have s e x.
- Your relationship with your partner is affected as you are not able to satisfy your partner s e x u a l l y. Though your partner may be understanding about your impotence, if you love your partner, you yourself would get hurt, knowing that you are not able to satisfy your partner in bed.
- You could start to experience all kinds of mental health issues, all because you are suffering from ED.
Do Not Take Impotence Lightly
Yes, if you even happen to notice the signs of erectile dysfunction in you, you need to take immediate action, as this is not something that you should neglect and take lightly. If allowed to grow, impotency can lead to very serious problems, much more than you can imagine.
Never let erectile dysfunction get the better of you, if you see the warning signs of erectile dysfunction happening in you, immediately consult your doctor.
All over the world, men have suffered from impotence since many years now and they continue to do so even today. But there are also thousands of men who have suffered from erectile dysfunction and they have taken the right steps to seek treatment for this serious issue.
And the best part is, after receiving treatment for male impotency, these men have discovered that they are now able to lead healthier and much more gratifying s e x lives. The reality is that if you discover that you are impotent, you need not worry. There are so many different treatments that are available to you. And you can also be sure that one or more than one of these treatments for impotency, is going to be the one for you!
Just Remember This
If you know you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, do not neglect it. ED is a very serious issue and must not be neglected as it can give rise to all kinds of problems – problems you would not even have imagined. So, if you find out that you are suffering from impotency, get help. Remember, impotence can be treated and you can get cured!